Don’t miss the opportunity to apply for highly prestigious Irish government awards for 2019 university admissions in Ireland for Masters and Ph.D. Degree courses.
The total value of the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship and all Strategic Funding Partner financial aid positions will be up to a maximum of €24,000 in any approved year, including the living stipend.
A valuable offer to get an education with some financial support in Ireland.
User Review( vote)
The aim of the Irish Research Council Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship, hereinafter referred to as the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship, is to support suitably qualified research master’s and doctoral candidates pursuing, or intending to pursue, full-time research in any discipline.
The mission of the Council is to enable and sustain a vibrant and creative research community in Ireland. The Council is an agency of the Department of Education and Skills and operates under the aegis of the Higher Education Authority.
- Application Deadline: 24 October 2019
- Course Level: award is available to research master’s and doctoral (either traditional or structured) in any discipline at an eligible HEI within Ireland.
- Study Subject: award is awarded in any discipline, based in an Irish HEI.
- A stipend of €16,000 per annum
- A contribution to fees, including non-EU fees, up to a maximum of €5,750 per annum
- Eligible direct research expenses of €2,250 per annum
- Number of Awards: The Council makes an investment in 200 new postgraduate scholars under the Government of Ireland Postgraduate programme each year.
- Nationality: International Students
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: International Students can apply for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements:All potential applicants should carefully ascertain whether or not they are eligible to apply to the program by studying the eligibility flowchart on page 4 and the important application advice section below;
Applications will be deemed ineligible and will not be considered for funding if:
An applicant submits more than one application to the 2020 call;
An application has not been submitted via the online system by the deadline. No hardcopies or email forms will be accepted;
An application does not have all the required participant forms (primary supervisor and two referee forms) completed in full and submitted via the online system by the deadline. No hardcopies or email forms will be accepted;
An application is incomplete or exceeds the word limits;
An application includes additional materials other than those requested;
An application includes materials in a format other than those requested;
Any section of an application has been plagiarised;
Any information supplied in an application is false, misleading or unverifiable with appropriate documentation;
The research project as proposed in the application form has previously been funded in full, or in part, by the Council or another funding agency;
The application is not endorsed by the applicant’s higher education institution, i.e. the vice-president/dean of research or their authorized nominees, via the online system by the deadline
Canvassing on behalf of applicants occurs.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Free Help IELTS
How to Apply: The mode of applying in online.