The Government of Maharashtra is seeking applicants for its C.M. Fellowship Program in India for the year 2017-2018. The program provides opportunities for professional growth and learning.
The Chief Ministers Fellowship Program is designed to provide valuable experience to youth interested in social development sector.
The Government of Maharashtra is the government for the state of Maharashtra in Western India.
Course Level: The fellowship is available to work with Government.
Study Subject: The Fellowship is awarded in the field of social development.
Award: The Fellowship will cover the followings:
- The position of Fellows will be equivalent to that of Grade – An officer in the government service.
- Fellows will be provided I Card and Email ID for the official purpose during the period of the fellowship.
- Fellows will be paid Rs. 35,000 per month towards the stipend. Lump sum amount of Rs. 5,000 will be paid every month towards travel and related expenses.
- Fellows are entitled to 10 days of leave during the period of the fellowship.
- Fellows will be provided with accidental insurance cover during the period of the fellowship.
- Fellows successfully completing fellowship of 11 months will be awarded a Certificate.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in India
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the fellowship:
- The candidate has to be in the age group 21 to 26 years, on 1st April 2017 (that is youth having the birthdate between 02/04/91 to 01/04/96, inclusive of both days).
- Candidate should be graduate with first class from any discipline. Candidate with relevant PG degree or professional diploma would have an added advantage.
- Candidate should have work experience of minimum 1 year. Full-time internship or article ship or apprenticeship as part of professional courses will be considered as experience.
- Candidate should have basic proficiency in Marathi language, ability to work on the computer and the internet.
Nationality: Applicants of India are eligible for the fellowship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be graduate.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- The application for Chief Minister Fellowship can only be made online.
- Ensure that you have read all the relevant information about the program before you apply.
- Keep scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature ready before you start.Click here
- Once you click on button ‘Apply Online’, you will be redirected to IBPS’s application portal.
- Fill the application form completely with correct details.
- Application fee Rs. 500 is to be paid online.
- The application will be treated successfully only on the payment of application fee.
- Soft copy of the application form will be automatically generated after successful submission of the application form. Applicants are required to save it for future.
- The application is reviewed and eligible candidates are informed about the online examination by email.
- Applicants having any difficulty in completing application process may please contact IBPS on
Application Deadline: The online application process will commence in the first week of June.