The Government of Canada is seeking high achievement applicants for giving them an opportunity to participate in a Postdoctoral Research Program.
The first-class educational grant is intended to support international students in order to pursue a postdoctoral degree program in Canada.
Great offer to get study and work opportunity in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The Government of Canada is the corporation responsible for the federal administration in Canada. It was established at Confederation through the Constitution Act, 1867—as a federal constitutional monarchy.
Why should apply for this program? This program will give a chance to conduct research within excellent research labs or institutions in Canada. Students will get jobs through this PhD position in Canada.
Application Deadline: Open
- Eligible Countries: Candidates of any nationality are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for a postdoctoral research program at Canadian government laboratories and research institutions.
- Admissible Criteria: The application will be accepted if, the aspirants are currently enrolled in a doctoral program at a recognized post-secondary institution. However, candidates must meet the education requirements in order to be appointed to a position.
- Candidates who have graduated within the last 3 (three) years with a doctoral degree in a field of natural sciences are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Participants have to register themselves as postdoctoral research students in a Canadian Government Laboratories or research institutions. After that, they can apply for this wonderful opportunity through the online link.
- Supporting Documents: You will be required to upload the following mandatory document: Your resumé/CV. Additional optional documents that can be uploaded include- Cover letter; Academic diplomas; Official language results; Certifications; Foreign education credentials assessments; and References. Candidates with foreign credentials (obtained outside of Canada) must provide proof of Canadian equivalency.
- Admission Requirements: Successful candidates must have a doctoral degree in the field of natural science.
- Language Requirement: You should have good command in the English language.
Benefits: The scholars of this program will be hired as term Scientific Research (SE-RES) employees.