Looking for a chance to study in Colombia? There is a chance to complete your dream; the Government of Colombia is inviting applicants to take part in the postgraduate placements program in Colombia.
User Review( votes)
The Government of Colombia has “control institutions” that mix government and public official. It is a republic with a separation of powers into executive and legislative branches.
Why should apply to this program? Through this program, the students get a good opportunity to choose their course and career field. They can study at their chosen Colombian University. The teachers and lecturers of Colombian Universities are very devoted to supporting candidates in building a bright future in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: June 28, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of any nationality are worthy.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can apply for a postgraduate degree program either in Doctoral, Specialization or in a master’s degree course.
- Admissible Criteria: The candidate must not have dual nationality (Colombian) and not residing or having started studies in Colombia. Also, they must not over 50 years old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For this opportunity, candidates must have to take admission in a postgraduate degree program at any Colombian University. After that, students have to submit their application with the necessary documents to ICETEX offices in Bogota- Carrera 3, No 18-32.
- Supporting Documents: A letter of preadmission or final admission in any Colombian University, academic recommendation letter by a professor, dele exam, certificate of notes with average, copy of passport, copy of academic transcripts, curriculum vitae, health certificate, Constance of application to this call, and a certificate of professional experience is need to submitted with the application to the fund.
- Admission Requirements: A fortunate candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a piece of good knowledge of Spanish or English languages.
The number of 50 awards will be awarded to the applicants, which will grant $ 425,400 for books and materials. It will also cover health policy, monthly stipend, and installation expenses. Tuition 100% coverage of all these costs awarded by the Colombian higher education institution.