The International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) is now accepting applications for IRENA programme available for international students. The IRENA programme offers various opportunities in addition to the Masdar Institute education
Up to 20 highly-accomplished applicants are annually awarded an IRENA study at the Abu Dhabi based Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), with the generous support of the Government of the United Arab Emirates. These are available for pursuing a masters degree at MASDAR Institute of Science and Technology.
Great platform to study at Masdar Institute of Science and Technology.
User Review( votes)
Masdar Institute of Science and Technology is the world’s first graduate-level university dedicated to providing real-world solutions to issues of sustainability. The Institute’s goal is to become a world-class research-driven graduate-level university, focusing on advanced energy and sustainable technologies.
- All graduate and foundation year pupils enrolled at the Masdar Institute can also apply to the IRENA programme through the online Masdar Institute application process or after arrival at Masdar Institute.
- Successful applicants gain access to the IRENA lecture programme, short term assignments with IRENA, the possibility of the first-hand experience with IRENA through an internship and the opportunity to network.
- Education holders may study in any one of the nine Master’s degree programs offered at Masdar Institute and will profit from the interaction with IRENA experts.
- International candidates can apply for this IRENA programme.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, Interested candidates aiming for foundation or graduate level education at the Masdar Institute can apply for the IRENA Programme through online.
- Supporting Documents: No requirements for supporting documents to apply this free study.
- Admission Requirements: For MSC: Applicants must have a relevant undergraduate degree in science, engineering or IT from a recognized and accredited university
- For Doctoral: Applicants must have a relevant undergraduate and Master’s degree in science, engineering or IT from a recognized and accredited university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155 (700 on the old scale)*. A minimum TOEFL score of 91 (iBT)) or equivalent paper/computer based scores, or a minimum academic IELTS score of 6.5. The general Graduate Record Examination (GRE) is required.
The IRENA award benefits include 100% of all tuition fees, All required textbooks, A laptop, Housing, Monthly stipend, Health insurance, Annual return ticket home (if applicable), Possibility for the first-hand experience with IRENA through an internship, Excellent networking potential, Exclusive access to the IRENA Lecture Program.
Application Deadline: Closed