The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of Higher Education, Government of India is offering “Central Sector Scheme of funding for College and University Students”. The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate/professional course in a recognized College/Institution in India.
Government of Puducherry is a democratically elected body that governs the Union Territory of Puducherry, India.
User Review( votes)
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: Open
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing undergraduate/postgraduate/professional course in a recognized College/Institution in India.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Award: The sponsorship will be given @ Rs.1000/- per month at Graduation level for first three years of College and University courses and Rs.2000/- per month at Post Graduation level. Students pursuing professional courses would get Rs.2000/- per month in the 4th and 5th year. the program would be paid for 10 months in an academic year.
- Nationalities: The studentships are open to the Indian nationals (Residents of the U.T. of Puducherry).
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicant should be resident of Pondicherry state. Applicant should belongs to OBC, SC, ST category are only eligible to the program. Applicants who are receiving scholarships from other are not eligible. Applicants who are pursuing Pre-Matric and Post Matric courses are eligible to the program. Applicant annual family income should be less than 1 Lakh. Applicant should be with good academic record in previous classes. Applicants should not be employed in the service under the government.
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Family Income certificates
- Residential Certificate.
- College/ School certificates as the proof.
- 10th and 12th Class Marks sheets.
- Aadhar Card.
- Voter Card.
- SC/ST/OBC caste Certificate.
- Attested photocopies of Necessary Certificates.
- Latest Passport Size Photograph and scanned copy of Signature.
How to Apply:
All the eligible applicants should apply in online through official website.