Applications are being accepted from the outstanding students for the GSA Postgraduate Scholarships. This study program is offered by the Glasgow School of Art in the UK.
The educational fund is available to all international students who are applying for undergraduate and postgraduate studies during the 2023-2024 academic year.
Nice offer for students to win an award for study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Glasgow School of Art is an art school that provides higher education to students, located in Glasgow, Scotland. It has been offering undergraduate degrees, post-graduate awards, and PhDs in architecture, fine art, and design.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until May 31, 2023
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree
- Study Subject: All subjects available at Glasgow School of Art
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: UK and international students
- Program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and international students can apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The program is available to new students. Each has its own application criteria, however, all applicants must have met the academic entry requirements for study at the Glasgow School of Art and hold either an Unconditional or Conditional offer letter or e-mail, which must accompany their application.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- How to Apply: Applications should be completed electronically and emailed to scholarships-at-gsa.ac.uk. If you are eligible you can apply for a maximum of two scholarships.
- Undergraduate Scholarships
- Postgraduate Scholarships
- Supporting Documents: You only need to submit one application form, stating your first and second choice. You should send your application form, together with any additional information that has been specified by the deadline date. Do not send information that has not been specifically requested in the criteria, for example, a CV, slides, catalogues.
Glasgow School of Art offers a contribution towards your tuition fees and others provide a maintenance grant to assist with your living costs while you study at the GSA.