If you are a high-calibre student with the ambition to change your future, then you can apply for the Graduate Assistantship in Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering at Clarkson Graduate School.
The programme aims to support students who are going to undertake the graduate degree programme at the school.
Great opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1896, Clarkson University is a private research university with its main campus in Potsdam, New York, and additional graduate program and research facilities in the New York Capital Region and Beacon, New York.
Why study at Clarkson Graduate School? At this university, you will get a high quality, accredited education that will lead to future success in your field, taught by faculty experts in a small class setting. They offer rigorous preparation to solve real-world problems in the fields of business, engineering, education, health professions and the sciences.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Clarkson Graduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate Assistantship
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate Assistantship in Civil (Geotechnical) Engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates ready to undertake experimental and numerical work within our team. Background in Soil-Structure Interaction, Geotechnical Engineering for Cold Regions, and Offshore Geotechnics is very much appreciated.
- Candidates are expected to demonstrate independent research and scientific reporting skills. Communication skills and teamwork attitude are a big plus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit 3* letters of recommendation – provide us with the contact information for 3 people, preferably current or former faculty members or former supervisors who can send us a recommendation on your academic and/or professional performance and motivation.
- All collegiate transcripts;
- Resume or CV
- A short, 250-500 word personal statement telling us why you want to attend Clarkson University and why you think you are a good fit for your program of interest
- Admission Requirements: MS in civil engineering; experience in laboratory/field testing and numerical modelling; programming skills.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have to submit TOEFL or IELTS test scores.
Clarkson Graduate School will provide the salary for high-potential applicants in the USA for the academic year 2021-2022.