The University of Nevada, Reno is proud to recognize highly qualified candidates with a prestigious Graduate Dean’s International Fellowships in the United States.
There are limited awards for incoming domestic and international doctoral students in any approved the University of Nevada, Reno doctoral program (PhD or doctorate).
This support will help those international students who want to study at the University of Nevada, Reno.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nevada, Reno is a public research university and its campus is located just north of downtown Reno, and many buildings are classically styled. It has more than 460 undergraduate & graduate degree, certificate & minor programs within 12 academic colleges and schools.
Why study at the University of Nevada? Students have many opportunities to improve their personality and communication skills in this fast-changing environment while studying at this university.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University: University of Nevada, Reno
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Doctoral degree
- Awards: $35,000 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Nationality: Domestic and International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Doctoral degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicant must be a fully admitted, incoming domestic or international student who has been offered admission to a degree-granting doctoral program (PhD or doctorate) at the University of Nevada, Reno at the time of nomination.
- Students must hold a masters degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, applicants need to take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, they should complete the online application portal.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For incoming students, the applicant must meet the minimum requirements for admission to a doctoral degree-granting program at the University of Nevada, Reno Graduate School, either as a domestic or international student.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The University of Nevada, Reno will provide an amount of $35,000 per academic year ($17,500 per semester).