The University of British Columbia is currently accepting applications for its Graduate International Tuition Award. The grant is available to students from all around the globe for the academic year 2020-2021.
Nice offer for international students to get up to $3,200 funding for higher education.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1908, the University of British Columbia is the public research university with campuses and facilities in British Columbia, Canada. The UBC offers a range of study areas through its many undergraduate and graduate degree level programs.
Why at the University of British Columbia? The university creates an exceptional learning environment that fosters global citizenship, advances a civil and sustainable society, and supports outstanding research. It continues to support international students through a variety of in-program and awards.
Application Deadline: Varies according to the program.
- University or Organization: University of British Columbia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s and Doctoral
- Award: Up to $3,200 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all over the world are eligible to apply for the award.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s and Doctoral
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must hold a valid Student Authorization (Study Permit)
- Must be registered full-time in one of the eligible graduate programs. For program eligibility and award amount, check your graduate program listing under Graduate Degree Programs.
- Students who receive external funding (e.g., their home government, Canadian Commonwealth Scholarship, or other funding agencies like CIDA, WUSC, DAAD, CONACYT, CONICYT, NSF, etc.) for their tuition which is equal to or higher than the value of the International Tuition Award are not eligible. Students who receive external funding toward their tuition which is lower than the value of the International Tuition Award will have their International Tuition Award reduced by the amount of the external tuition funding.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must have to take admission in one of the graduate degree programs at the university. After being registered, they will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic certificates and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The University of British Columbia will offer the program of up to $3,200 per year for international students who want to pursue graduate degree programs for the academic year 2020-2021.