The University of Utah is offering the Graduate Research Fellowship (GRF) for US and international students. These fellowships are available for full-time graduate students who are conducting research or creative projects and who are pursuing the terminal graduate degree in their departments.
The intent of the GRF is to provide the opportunity for full-time research during the fellow’s academic year. The aim of the fellowship is to support innovative academic opportunities and provide professional development to students.
A fine offer for the US and International Student to study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
The Graduate School fosters excellence by providing administrative structure and leadership to maintain and enhance graduate education at the University of Utah.
Why at the University of Utah? The U organizes its 150 academic departments and programs into 17 colleges and schools. Their programs offer financial assistance, support innovative academic opportunities, and provide professional development to students, postdoctoral fellows, staff and faculty.
University or Organization: University of Utah
Course Level: Research program or creative projects
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Both domestic and international Students
The program can be taken in the USA
Application Deadline: Closed
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for this fellowship:
- All full-time graduate students working toward a PhD or the other terminal graduate degree in their department are eligible to apply.
- The fellowships are available for full-time graduate students who are conducting research or creative projects and who are pursuing the terminal graduate degree in their departments.
- Applicant must satisfactorily have passed all preliminary and qualifying examinations prior to Fall Semester 2017
- Applicants are expected to be engaged in full-time research or creative work during the academic year of the fellowship
- Both domestic and international graduate students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit an official University of Utah transcript, Essential features of the methodology, Hypotheses or projected results, Two letters of recommendation, CV.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have the terminal graduate degree in their departments.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language, or the language of instruction for at least the last three years is not English, are required to demonstrate English Proficiency.
Benefits: Applicants will receive $17,700 stipend for the regular academic year and have tuition paid through the Graduate Tuition Benefit Program (TBP).