There are up to 40 graduate opportunities are available for studying in the areas of Engineering, Technology, and Management at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology.
International (not a Thai citizen nor of Thai nationality) students can apply for these graduate programs. These are offered to support excellent holders worldwide in covering tuition fees.
The main objective of the university is to provide high quality, comprehensive educational and training opportunities that are compatible with the changing needs of the candidates.
The University has produced a large number of graduates who have greatly contributed to the development and progress of Thailand.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be eligible to apply for this Scholarship:-
- Not a Thai citizen, nor of Thai nationality.
- Programs by Sirindhorn Technology Fund are available for excellent pupils from reputable universities of any foreign country to study in a master’s or a doctoral degree program at Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology (SIIT), Thammasat University, Thailand.
- Excellent academic record (preferably ranked within the top 20 per cent of the class).
- Meet qualifications of SIIT graduate programs admission.
- Two strong recommendation letters
- Have good health and good conduct.
- International (not a Thai citizen nor of Thai nationality) holders can apply for these graduate study.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of applying is online.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must maintain a cumulative GPA of not less than 3.25 with no “F”, “U”, or “W” grades.
- Language Requirements: TOEFL scores are required as mentioned.
The full award covers: Full tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- Living allowance of 10,500 Baht per month.
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, but not over 20,000 Baht).
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 Baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of the award in Thailand * Scholarship recipients are required to stay at the SIIT dormitory for a period of at least 12 months.
Application Deadline: Closed