Excellent students are invited by the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology to participate in the Graduate Scholarships Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS). The scholarship will be awarded for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship is limited to non-Thai students only. The applicants must have applied for a master’s or doctoral degree study in an eligible field at the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology to be taken into account for the award. A total of 40 students will be awarded this scholarship based on their merit. The award will include tuition fees, living allowance, airfare, and more expenses.
Nice offer to study in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a semi-autonomous institute of technology founded in 1992 within Thammas at University. It is situated in Pathum Thani, Thailand but has established both faculty member and student exchange programs with a number of universities in Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
Why choose to study at the Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology? The SIIT is a prestigious institute that aims to take care of its international students to the best of its capacity. The institute’s mission is to produce graduates with the mindset to cultivate through learning environments and extracurricular activities.
Application Deadline: The application period will last until 15th March 2023.
- University or Organization: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: Tuition fee and More
- Number of Awards: 40
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Thailand
- Eligible Countries: Students from overseas can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a master’s or doctoral level study in the field of Biochemical Engineering/ Biochemistry, Environmental Engineering/ Science/ Technology/ Management, Chemical Engineering/ Chemistry, Industrial Engineering and Logistics Systems, Civil Engineering, Digital Engineering, Computer Engineering/ Science, Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Technology, Energy Technology/ Management, Materials Engineering/ Science/ Technology, Engineering Management, Mechanical Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence and Internet of Things at SIIT.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must not be a national of Thailand.
- The applicants must have good health and good conduct.
- The applicants must not be a recipient of any other scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be directed on the university’s graduate application portal. However, students interested to apply for this scholarship must contact Ms. SirikanyaKaewthep by email: [email protected] to obtain application details.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A copy of certified Thai Citizen ID Card or Passport for non-Thai Citizen
- A copy of a certified High School Transcript showing grades for the most recent semester (For high school current students)
- A copy of a certified Graduate High School Transcript of Diploma (For high school graduates)
- A copy of the Portfolio
- A copy of certified GAT-PAT/Common 9 Subjects or Standardized test scores
- Two strong recommendation letters
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of their desired graduate programme and have attained a GPA of 3.25 with no ‘F’, ‘U’, or ‘NP’ grades.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL (PBT) – 400
- TOEFL (IBT) – 32
- TOEFL (IBT) Home Edition – 32
- IELTS – 4.5
- TOEIC – 500
- TU-GET (PBT) – 400
- TU-GET (CBT) – 32
The Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology will award the selected candidates the following benefits:
- Full SIIT tuition and educational support fees (full thesis support), excluding:
- Living allowance of 10,000 baht per month
- Round trip economy travel expenses, the most direct route to and from Thailand and the recipient’s home country (actual expense, maximum 20,000 baht/student)
- Miscellaneous expenses such as visa fees, airport taxes, etc. (actual expenses, but not over 10,000 baht)
- Health and accident insurance during the period of scholarship in Thailand