De La Salle University is offering Scholarship for pursuing a graduate program. These scholarships are open to the citizens of Filipino.
The Scholarship and Financial Assistance Program seeks to assist the University in achieving its vision of extending its educational facilities to Filipino students who are deserving of financial aid.
Excellent opportunity to get a Graduate program from De La Salle University in the Philippines.
User Review( votes)
De La Salle University is a Roman Catholic, Lasallian Research University in Taft Avenue, Malate, Manila, Philippines. DLSU currently offers coeducational undergraduate and graduate degree programs through its seven colleges and one school.
Why at De La Salle University? The University is a hub for higher education training renowned for its academic excellence, prolific and relevant research, and involved community service.
University or Organization: De La Salle University
Course Level: Graduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Filipino students
The program can be taken in Philippine
Application Deadline: Closed
- Scholarships are available for pursuing a graduate program.
- Filipino students are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Scholarship applications will only be accepted after the applicant completes the graduate application process to his/her desired degree program. He/She will be required to provide his/her application reference number upon submission of his/her complete scholarship application documents.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the letter of request by the applicant for financial assistance; a photocopy of the applicant’s latest Income Tax Return (ITR) form. Only those whose gross annual income is less than Php 700,000 will be considered, a certificate of employment with compensation history.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree.