Khalifa University is inviting applications for Teaching Assistant/Associate Scholarships. These scholarships are available to help qualified non-UAE students enroll in graduate programs at Khalifa University.
Khalifa University offers it’s graduate students several comprehensive scholarships that aim to provide recipients with all necessary educational expenses and the potential to earn an attractive monthly salary.
Valuable offer to get Graduate programs with free money.
User Review( votes)
Khalifa University is an independent, non-profit, coeducational institution inaugurated in 2007 as part of an Abu Dhabi Government initiative. Khalifa University is supported by the UAE government and owned entirely by the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Why at Khalifa University? Khalifa University endeavors to be a leader among research-intensive universities of the 21st century while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
University or Organization: Khalifa University
Course Level: Graduate programs
Award: Full payment of all tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: UAE students
The program can be taken in UAE
Application Deadline: Closed
- Master of Science (MSc) / Master of Arts (MA): Applicants for Master’s programs must earn Bachelor degree with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. upper second-class honors in UK-style degree) in a discipline relevant to the applicable program.
- Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarships are available for students to enroll in graduate programs.
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering: Ph.D. applicants must earn Master degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.25 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honors in UK-style Master by taught courses with a minimum average of 63% or a Pass in a Master by Research / M.Phil.) in a relevant discipline.
- UAE students are eligible to apply for Teaching Assistant/Associate Scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Prospective applicants should complete the online application form. The required documents should be scanned in a clear and legible form and attached to the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Certificated copy of the applicant’s Bachelor/Master certificate, Equivalency certificate, An official transcript showing the grading scale, English language proficiency score report, CV, Official GRE General Test score, Valid UAE national ID card, Statement of Purpose, Personal photograph with white background, Family book, Valid passport.
- Admission Requirements: A minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155. Ph.D. applicants who do not have the required minimum GRE but have one or more publications in peer-reviewed journals may be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Subject to review and approval by the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions, an applicant may be exempted from the English test score requirement if he or she meets the following criteria:
- A native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate/graduate education in English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
- An applicant admitted to and graduated from an English medium institution that can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 61 iBT or its equivalent (e.g., a minimum Academic IELTS score of 5.0 out of 9) upon admission to the undergraduate program; or a minimum TOEFL score of 70 iBT or its equivalent (e.g. a minimum Academic IELTS score of 5.5) upon admission to the prior graduate program.
- Attractive monthly stipend: During MSc: AED 14,000 and PhD: AED 18,000
- Full payment of all tuition fees
- Support for attending conferences