The University of Utah David Eccles School of Business is welcoming applicants for graduate funding opportunities for both US and international applicants.
The aim of The grants is to produce graduates of responsible character with the necessary knowledge and skills for professional and national leadership.
A fine program for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Utah David Eccles School of Business provides a top 25 entrepreneurship environment that includes degrees, programmes and certificates plus the world’s first on-campus space for residential living, co-working, startup launching and product fabrication open to all U students.
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2020
Course Level: These opportunities are available to pursue a graduate programme.
Study Subject: These opportunities are awarded in the following fields:
- MS Finance
- MS Information Systems
- MS Business Analytics
- Master of Real Estate Development
- Master of Healthcare Administration
- Award: Students are awarded amounts ranging from $2,500-$9,500
Nationality: US and International
Number of Awards: A number of graduate opportunities are available.
The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applicants of all nationalities are eligible for these endowments.
- Entrance Requirements: Students must have a minimum 550 GMAT score for scholarship consideration.
- English Language Requirements: The MSBA program minimum score requirements are:
- TOEFL: 85
- IELTS: 6.5
- Competitive score for admissions and scholarships: 90
How to Apply:
- Two letters of recommendation
- Professional Resume