The Graduate School of FASoS is now accepting applications for the Post Research Master Fellowship for the academic year 2017-18.
The FASoS Weekly is a publication of Maastricht University Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS), facilitated by the Marketing and Communications Office. The Marketing and Communications Office distributes relevant news items via this digital newsletter every Thursday. The newsletter is distributed via email to FASoS students and staff. Most of these messages are submitted by members of the (FASoS) community.
Amazing opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Course Level: Fellowship is available to pursue Post Research Master program.
- Study Subject: Fellowship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered within the Graduate School of the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences (FASoS). The focus of the fellowship lies on writing and submitting a solid NWO proposal to be conducted at FASoS. You are employed by the department of your supervising professor. The appointment will be for 3 months.
- Award: Remuneration will be according to the salary scale of 6, level 5 of the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities, which amounts to a gross amount of € 2.293,- on a monthly basis. On top of this, an 8% holiday allowance and an 8.3% end-of-year allowance will apply.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Candidates have to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- The candidate has to hold a recent MPhil degree (i.e. a two-year research master)
- The overall average Dutch grade has to be at least 7.5 (or a GPA equal to this grade)
- International students are eligible to apply for this fellowship programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Prospective candidates should submit their application documents via email to the Graduate School Office.
- Grade transcripts for BA and Rema
- Completed assessment form for the final work (if available)
- Research proposal (of one page). This proposal should include the name of the FASoS professor who is willing to supervise the student if s/he gets the fellowship and who will be submitting the PhD grant proposal (together with the student) for one of the NWO talent schemes.
- A letter of support by a FASoS professor.
- Entrance Requirements: The candidate has to hold a recent MPhil degree (i.e. a two-year research master)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Application Deadline: Closed