The Graduate School of Education is taking an initiative to educate students through its International Fellowship at American University in Cairo. The bursary is open for the academic year 2020/2021.
This highly competitive GSE fellowships will provide students with the opportunity of working with a faculty member on their research and other professional work.
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in Egypt.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1919, The American University in Cairo (AUC) is an American-accredited institution of higher education. More than 16,000 students enrol each year in non-credit courses offered through AUC’s School of Continuing Education.
Why study at the American University in Cairo? While studying at AUC, students can gain exceptional liberal arts and professional education in a diverse and collaborative environment.
Application Deadline: November 3, 2020
- University: American University in Cairo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Egypt and international students
- The award can be taken in Egypt
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Arts in international and comparative education
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Students must register in a minimum of two graduate courses
- For continuing students; to retain the fellowship, the recipient must maintain a GPA of 3.2
- Demonstrated or potential academic qualifications, professional experience
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Entrants will have to admit to an eligible master course at the American University in Cairo before the admission deadline. They will need to fill out an online application form to apply for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates should submit the following documents with their application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For new graduate degree-seeking students; satisfy AUC graduate admissions requirements
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The American University in Cairo will provide all the following study expenses:
- Tuition fees, for a maximum of three credits per semester
- May cover remedial English courses and pre-requisite courses