Kyung Hee University is inviting applications for Graduate Studentship in Department of Biomedical Engineering. The studentship is open to South Korean citizens to develop and apply MRI sciences for brain imaging.
Kyung Hee University is a private, research university encompassing an educational system from kindergarten to graduate school with campuses in Seoul, Suwon, and Gwangneung South Korea.
Great opportunity for aspirants.
User Review( votes)
- Course Level: award is available for graduate studies (master and PhD).
- Study Subject: award is awarded at the Department of Biomedical Engineering.
- List of Subjects: MRI sciences for brain imaging
- Award: Research scholarship is available for the student and part of the living expense will be supported.
- The award can be taken at South Korea
Some experience of NMR/MRI would be useful but not essential. In addition, the English language proficiency is necessary. Writing or speaking the Korean language is advantages, but not required.
Nationality: Applicants from South Korea eligible to apply for this application .
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applications must be submitted by e-mail.
- Supporting Material: Please email applicant’s detailed curriculum of vitae and transcripts to Professor Geon-Ho Jahng (ghjahng-at-gmail.com)
- Entrance Requirement: An excellent undergraduate degree or similar qualification in physics or electrical engineering as well as related sciences including computer sciences, biomedical engineering, or neuroscience, with a strong background and interest in C++ or MATLAB programming is essential.
Application Deadline: Closed