Motor Neurone Disease Research Institute of Australia is providing the Grants for Research for students in Australia.
- Study Subject(s): Motor Neurone Disease
- Course Level: Research
- Scholarship Provider: MND Research Institute
- The award can be taken at Australia
- scientific research relevant to the cause, treatment or cure of motor neurone disease
- research into cause, treatment or cure of MND in basic or applied science
- applied research into MND, including social research
- research investigating the genes responsible for familial MND
- attendance at the International Symposium on ALS/MND in 2012.
Scholarship Open for International Students: No
How to Apply: Online
Application Deadline: Closed