In partnership with Study UK and the GREAT Britain campaign, the University of Bath is pleased to invite applicants for the 2023-24 GREAT Scholarships.
The funding opportunity is available for international students applying for eligible postgraduate taught courses for 2023. Awards are presented for full-time, master’s taught courses and can only be applied as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Wonderful opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Bath offers a range of degree-level courses in engineering, design, science, management, humanities, and social sciences. Founded in 1966, it is a public research university located in Bath, United Kingdom.
Why study at the University of Bath? It has an international reputation for excellence in teaching and research, highly regarded student satisfaction, and graduate employment. It provides students with outstanding preparation for the workplace as well as outstanding real-world relevance.
Application Deadline: 24 April 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Bath
- Department: Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, and School of Management
- Course Level: Master course
- Award: full tuition or £10,000 each
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 6
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: China, Pakistan, Nigeria, India, and Indonesia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for master courses across the Faculty of Engineering & Design, Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences, Faculty of Science, and School of Management.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the claimants must meet all the following criteria:
- Outstanding candidates with a background of academic success with work experience or a proven interest in their proposed subject area.
- Applicants must be a national of mainland China, Pakistan, Nigeria, India, or Indonesia.
- Applicants must hold an offer from the University of Bath for a full-time, postgraduate taught master’s course starting in 2023
- Applicants must have an international tuition fee status.
How to Apply
Applicants can complete the University of Bath scholarship application form using Application Tracker.
- How to Apply: To be considered for the Great scholarship at the University of Bath, applicants must apply for a full-time, postgraduate taught master’s course starting in 2023 at Bath.
- Faculty of Engineering & Design
- Faculty of Humanities & Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
- School of Management
- Applicants can apply for the scholarship by completing an online application according to the country al the following:
- Scholarship for students from China
- Scholarship for students from Pakistan
- Scholarship for students from Nigeria
- Scholarship for students from India
- Scholarship for students from Indonesia
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide all the supporting information:
- A scan of your undergraduate degree certificate and your postgraduate degree certificate, if you have one
- A scan of your final degree transcript or your most recent transcript if you are still studying
- An academic reference from your current or most recent place of study, if you have one
- An up-to-date CV
- Payment of the application fee, if applicable
- Passport details if you need a Student visa
- An authorized translation of their degree certificate and transcript if they are not in English
- English language assessment certificate, if available
- Applicants can also upload supporting documents through Application Trackerafter they have submitted their online application.
- Admission Requirements: On the application form, applicants will need to give:
- Personal details
- The date students plan to start studying
- Education details
- Proof of the English level if English is not the applicant’s first language
- The name and contact details of an academic referee from their current or most recent place of study
- Personal statement explaining their reasons for wishing to study the course
- Supporting information
- Language Requirement: Applicants need to meet the English language requirements before starting a postgraduate course at Bath.
The winner of each county at the University of Bath will receive all the following:
- One full tuition award for students from China
- One full tuition award for students from Pakistan
- One full tuition award for students from Nigeria
- One £10,000 award for students from India
- One £10,000 award for students from Indonesia
- In addition: One full tuition award for MSc in Environmental Engineering