Want to learn and train under experts? Then, you must check out the GREAT Scholarships offered at Ulster University in the United Kingdom in partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Campaign for the academic year 2023-2024.
This scholarship application is exclusively offered to international students from Kenya and Nepal. Students can take up any desired postgraduate taught at Ulster University. One Kenyan and Nepali student each will be awarded this scholarship of £10,000 towards their tuition fee.
This fantastic funding scheme will help you ease the significant financial burdens.
User Review( votes)
Ulster University, legally the University of Ulster, is a multi-campus public university in Northern Ireland. Ulster University is ranked 601st in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. Ulster promotes a place of work and study where everyone is accepted.
Why choose to study at Ulster University? As Northern Ireland’s civic university, Ulster University is grounded in the heart of the community and strives to make a lasting contribution to society. It is renowned for its world-class teaching and aims to transform lives, stretch minds and develop the skills required by a growing economy.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 30th April 2023.
- University or Organization: Ulster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: Students from Kenya and Nepal are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicants can apply for any postgraduate program at Ulster University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- The applicants must have a valid passport from Kenya or Nepal.
- The applicants must hold an offer for a full-time postgraduate taught program delivered on one of our campuses in Northern Ireland (Belfast, Jordanstown, Coleraine, or Magee), commencing in September 2023.
- The applicants meet any academic and/or English language conditions as stated in your offer letter.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates apply for admission via the university portal. Scholarship applications can be made by filling out this form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal statement
- List of qualifications and awards dates
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an honors degree from a UK or the Republic of Ireland or from the Council for National Academic Awards, the National Council for Educational Awards, the Higher Education and Training Awards Council, or from another institution that has been recognized by the Senate for this purpose or an equivalent standard in a Graduate Diploma, Graduate Certificate or Postgraduate Certificate or an approved alternative qualification.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university and provide proof of the same.
The selected candidates will receive scholarships worth £10,000 towards the tuition fee of the applied postgraduate program at Ulster University.