The University of Westminster is delighted to announce the Great Start Scholarships for talented students across the UK.
The program is open for candidates who want to pursue a full-time undergraduate degree program at the University. The awards will cover the living expenses or tuition fees of the candidates.
Great opportunity for international students
User Review( votes)
The University of Westminster is a public research university in London, United Kingdom. Its antecedent institution, the Royal Polytechnic Institution, was founded in 1838 and was the first polytechnic institution in the UK.
Why study at the University of Westminster? The aim of the University is a too vibrant learning environment – fostering innovation and creativity, informed by practice, inspired by research, focusing on the globally relevant areas in which we excel.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until 7 July 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Westminster
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: 80
- Nationality: Domestic
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: UK
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Grants are awarded to study the undergraduate degree program in any of the courses offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You must hold a September 2023 course offer for a full-time undergraduate degree at the University of Westminster.
- You must have a Household Income of £25,000 or below as assessed by the Student Loans Company.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate in this program, the applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the University of Westminster. After taking admission, students must have to download the scholarship application form and submit it by the given address: University of Westminster, Cavendish House, 11 New Cavendish Street, London W1W6XH, UK.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must have to attach all the supporting documents such as a statement of purpose, a reference letter written specifically in support of the scholarship and another personal statement with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a good honours degree from a recognized university, or qualification or experience deemed to be equivalent.
- Language Requirement: If your course offer is conditional on your IELTS, you will need to take the test at some point, but you can apply for a scholarship without this. Any scholarship offer made to you will then be conditional on you successfully completing the IELTS test.
The scholarship will provide £2,000 per academic year which can be taken as cash for living expenses or tuition fees.