In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Queen’s University Belfast is delighted to be offering the MHLS GREAT undergraduate financial aid for students applying to the University in 2019.
To cover tuition fees for the first year, they are offering one £20,000 funding for an Indonesian student pursuing an undergraduate program in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences.
Nice opportunity for Indonesia applicants to get an undergraduate degree.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University Belfast is ranked in the top 180 universities in the world (QS World Rankings 2019), and a member of the Russell Group of UK research-intensive universities, combining excellence in research and education with a student-centered ethos.
University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
Course Level: Undergraduate study
Award: Tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The program can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: 30 June 2019
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be an Indonesian student pursuing an undergraduate program in the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences
- Current undergraduate offer holders who have a conditional or unconditional offer to study within the Faculty of Medicine, Health and Life Sciences commencing in 2019.
- Note that Medicine and Dentistry programs are not eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must submit an online application at MHLS GREAT application form. Students should apply directly to the University or through UCAS. Find details here on how to apply. Students who have an unconditional or conditional offer to an eligible course should complete the application form.
- Most students make their applications through UCAS (Universities and Colleges Admissions Service) for full-time undergraduate degree programs at Queen’s.
- The UCAS application deadline for international students is 30 June 2019, except for those applying for Medicine and Dentistry who should apply by 15 October 2018. Applicants should apply online at www.ucas.com
Benefit: The sponsorship will cover tuition fees for the first year only of the undergraduate program. (Each scholarship is worth £20,000)