Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of Greater China Scholarships. The programme is organized by La Trobe University.
The programme is open to qualified students who want to pursue undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
This opportunity will provide you with an amazing award to support your education in Australia.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1964, La Trobe University offers an undergraduate and postgraduate degree in a variety of subjects. It is constantly ranked among the top 200 universities in the world. It purposes to get real-world sustainability through their research and programs.
Why study at La Trobe University? La Trobe University develops the knowledge, abilities and tools across society to provide better businesses and better lives for aspirants. Here, you can achieve the chances to get their entity aspirations and to become the best in their chosen fields.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Up to 30% of tuition fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: China, Hong Kong, or Macau.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any area
- Admissible Criteria: To qualify for this application, you must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a citizen of China, Hong Kong, or Macau.
- Be a new international student applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, 6 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the education award, claimants need to take admission in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree program at the University. After that, students can apply for the bursary.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to present a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and pre-qualification.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you need to check out the entry requirements page of the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants mandatory to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English, as most of the programs are taught entirely in English.
The award will be distributed on the bases of WAM*:
- 55-69.9%- 20% of tuition fee
- 70-74.9%- 25% of tuition fee
- 75% and above- 30% of the tuition fee.