Macquarie University is inviting aspirants from Australia and all around the world to apply for the Greek History International Scholarship in Australia.
The studentship is available for those outstanding PhD claimants who will work on their PhD theses in the Department of Ancient History at the university.
Nice opportunity for Australian and international students
User Review( votes)
Macquarie University is a vibrant hub of students, teachers and researchers all working towards a brighter future. It is ranked among the top two per cent of universities in the world and with a 5-star QS rating.
Why at Macquarie University? The university provides excellence in employability, career management skills and entrepreneurship to support students. Here, candidates can get a range of services to empower with the skills and knowledge.
Application Deadline: November 15, 2019
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $27,596
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD research in Classical and Hellenistic Greek History, Alexander the Great and his Era, Hellenistic Athens and Greek Oratory.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for a scholarship, applicants are expected to have a record of excellent academic performance and preferably, additional relevant research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the University’s scholarship rating guidelines.
How to Apply
For taking entrance in this educational program, contestants are recommended to enroll in the PhD degree coursework. Students can enroll exclusively at Macquarie University or under the Cotutelle model, where a PhD student enrolls at both Macquarie University and an international university. After taking acceptance, aspirants can apply for this fund.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the CV, personal statement, transcript and a research proposal.
- Admission Requirements: For being admitted, candidates are required to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Macquarie University requires all research candidates to have and maintain a high level of English language proficiency.
The award is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset scholarship and a Living Allowance Stipend scholarship. The value and tenure of the stipend are at the MQRES full-time stipend rate of $27,596 per annum (2019 rate, tax-exempt for up to 3 years).