Green River College is inviting outstanding candidates to apply for one of the International Programs according to your choice for the academic year 2021-2022.
The college is offering many Achievement, Merit & Leadership Scholarships and up to four Leadership Work Grants for new international students in the United States.
Wonderful opportunity for International students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1963, Green River College is a public college that offers certificate, associate, applied baccalaureate degree and more than 40 professional and technical programs to international students.
Why study at Green River College? The faculty and staff work together to help you learn and grow so you can achieve your goals. Students can choose from course formats or a traditional on-campus learning environment with some tuition.
- University: Green River College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Up to $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Many
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: the International program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school diploma and GED
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered, students should take part in an international program at the college. Thereafter, applicants can download the application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The college will provide an award amount of up to $1,000 to the high achieving students.
- New International Student Scholarship: February 15
- Leadership Work Grant: February 26