Searching for programmes to study in Australia? Well, you have a great opportunity to apply for Griffith Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management Honors Scholarship at Griffith University.
The fund is established for the brightest Australian and international candidates, who are commencing the bachelor of a business honors program at the university.
Nice opportunity for aspirants from Australia and all around the world
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1971, Griffith University is introduced Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies. It offers a full suite of undergraduate, postgraduate and research degrees in different subject areas. It is a progressive and highly respected university dedicated.
Why at Griffith University? The university provides a range of solutions for students and graduates. It also gives businesses with comprehensive staffing solutions, as well as employment opportunities for Griffith students.
Application Deadline: August 2, 2019
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: Department of Tourism, Sport and Hotel Management
- Course Level: Bachelor degree program
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian or an International Student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree coursework in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have to meet the eligibility entry requirements into the bachelor of business with honors (program code 2088), and have been admitted to and be enrolled in that program, be studying full-time honors program in 2019 with a proposed research topic that relates to the department’s research interests.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, claimants are recommended to take admission in the bachelor degree coursework at the university. After taking affirmation, seekers can apply for the studentship.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the personal statement describing how will the program help you with your honors studies? Do you have any research experience?
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, aspirants are required to have their previous degree certificates with good academic grades.
- Language Requirement: If your previous study was undertaken in a language other than English, then need to take an English language test to demonstrate you met the English language requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $5,000, payable in installments.