Push the boundaries of your career with an amazing scholarship opportunity sponsoring by Griffith University. The educational award program is reserved for only promising students from the Philippines.
Through this award program, Griffith University seeks to support the studies of Philippines students. This scheme will cover the 10% undergraduate tuition fees for the first two trimesters of enrolment.
Nice offer for Philippines students to study at Griffith University with 10% tuition award.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University is a well-known public research university that opened its door for students for the very first time in 1975. It is the first university of Australia which introduces the degree program in environmental science and Asian studies. There are 50,000 students enrolled within its five campuses.
Why study at Griffith University? At the university, there are several programs available in the areas of business and government, criminology and law, education, engineering and IT, environment etc. With over 50,000 students, it is a widely regarded and progressive university committed to learning, leadership, and innovation.
- University or Organization: Griffith University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 10% of tuition fees
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Philippines
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Philippine
- Eligible Course or Subjects: An undergraduate degree program in all subject areas of the university as 1) Business and government, 2) Criminology and law, 3) Education, 4) Engineering, IT and aviation, 5) Humanities, languages and social science, 6) Medicine, dentistry and health, 7) Music and performing arts, 8) Science and Environment, 9) Visual and creative arts, 10) Architecture, construction and planning
- Eligibility Criteria: It is mandatory to meet all the requirements:
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the Philippines, subject to satisfying all appropriate entry requirements for the proposed degree program, including results of previous study and English language proficiency as per Griffith University’s entry requirements.
- Be commencing and enrolling as a new full-time student in an undergraduate degree in Trimester 2 or 3 2020 at Griffith University.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need for separate application as all the candidates will be considered for this award when they have successfully been accepted to study at undergraduate level at this university.
- Supporting Documents: These materials can be used as accompanying documents with the application of admission.
- Pre-qualification degree
- Copies of academic transcripts and award
- Certificates of English language proficiency
- A statement
- A copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: For entry into the undergraduate program at Griffith University, you must meet all the admission requirements which are very from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: The following tests can prove your proficiency in English:
- IELTS: Minimum score of 6.5 with no sub-score less than 6.0 or
- TOEFL: a minimum score of 575 or
- Internet-based (IBT) TOEFL: a score of 79 (no sub-score less than 19) or
- Pearson Test of English (Academic): an overall score of 58 with no score less than 50 or
- ISLPR: no score less than 3+ in each skill of the ISLPR
Griffith University will provide a scholarship to deserving students to cover their 10% of tuition fees in the first two trimesters of undergraduate study.
Application Deadline: There is no deadline as support will be awarded automatically.