With an aim to reduce financial barriers, increase equity and access to education, and yield the highest calibre students, the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation (GSAPP) at Columbia University has established Admission International Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This admission scholarships program is a merit-based opportunity open for all domestic and international students that wish to undertake an undergraduate degree study program at the GSAPP. The selected candidates will be presented a direct tuition award which will be disbursed in the student’s account each term by the end of the change of program period (the second week of each semester). Selection of winners will be done on the basis of their admission applications.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation is situated at the Columbia University in New York City. The school develops new forms of pedagogy, research, and practice to engage the crucial issues of our time across all scales of the built environment.
Why choose to study at the GSAPP? The Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation strives to redefine the roles of architecture and urbanism within a research university, envisioning new forms of practice as research and new research practices. The school is in charge of tackling emerging challenges in the disciplines of the built environment and create opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration.
Application Deadline: The application pathway is open and rolling basis. However, course-specific application deadlines will apply and must be observed.
- University or Organization: Columbia University
- Department: Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation
- Course Level: Undergraduate Degree
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any preferred degree program offered at the Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation of Columbia University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a full-time program.
- The applicants must have good academic standing.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must first apply for admission via the university’s application portal. All students eligible for the scholarship will be considered on the basis of their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit letters of recommendation and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must check and fulfil the admission requirements of the school.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 100 (IBT)
- TOEFL – 600 (PBT)
- IELTS – 7.5
The Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation at Columbia University will award the selected candidates the admission scholarships towards the tuition fee of the undertaken program.