People’s Government of Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region is awarding scholarships to students of ASEAN countries for the academic session 2018-19. Scholarships are available for pursuing to study (bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree) or make scientific research in the institutions of higher learning of Guangxi.
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities.
Amazing opportunity for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The China Scholarship Council (CSC) is a non-profit institution with legal person status affiliated with the Ministry of Education.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are awarded in any field.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are available for pursuing to study (bachelor’s, master’s or PhD degree) or make scientific research in the institutions of higher learning of Guangxi.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship is divided into two categories: full scholarship and outstanding student award.
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Nationality: ASEAN countries
- Scholarship can be taken in China (Guangxi)
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from ASEAN countries: South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Myanmar, Brunei, Cambodia and Laos can apply for these Guangxi Government scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements:1. Applicants shall be ASEAN citizens with good health condition2. Applicants shall respect China and its laws and policy.3. Applicants shall well behave as diligent students with good grades.4. Applicants shall not simultaneously accept other types of scholarships provided by the Chinese government.
- English Language Requirements: General Chinese Language requirements for application to Chinese-instructed program
- Old HSK6 (or new HSK5)or above is required for application of liberal arts, economics and management majored students.
- Old HSK3 (or new HSK4) or above is required for application of science, engineering and medical science majored students.
How to Apply: Applicants themselves should make a written application directly to the intended university and submit at the same time the required documents. Please visit the websites of the universities to get enrollment information.