Gucci is awarding Global Client Services Internship to study in Italy. Interns must be Graduated or students close to graduation in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial/Service Design. This internship is available for International students. This is an unpaid internship.
He/she will be responsible for supporting the Global Client Services team on defining the roadmap and governance of the project, as well as on the operational execution, with strong links with the Regional counterparts.
User Review( votes)
Field of Internship: The position is based in the Global Client Services, the department responsible for omnichannel contact management within the Brand.
Course Level: Internship
Internship Provider: Gucci
Internship can be taken in Florence, Italy
Eligibility for the Internship:
– Graduated or students close to graduation in Economics, Management Engineering, Mathematics, Industrial/Service Design
– Master Degree in Luxury, Business Management is welcome although not mandatory
– Proficient and excellent master of Excel, Power Point and Word
– Proficiency in English is a must; fluency in French and Italian is welcome although not mandatory
– Manage and deliver multiple priorities in a constrained timeline
– Work well under pressure and in an intense environment
– Self-driven, motivated, results and solutions orientated approach
– Proactive and resourceful individual
– Willing and able to work in a highly international and multi-cultural environment
– Outstanding capabilities for team work and collaboration Client-centric mindset
– Interest in innovation, digital, retail and omnichannel topics
– Interest in Fashion and Luxury is a plus
Internship Open for International Students: This internship is available for International students.
Is this paid internship?
This is an unpaid internship programme.
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
Internship Duration: Not Known
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer