Gucci is offering Internship in HR Corporate Function to see different processes and activities related to HR Management in Italy.
Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Economics, Human Resources Management or related field. This is an unpaid internship programme available for international students.
A fine internship for candidates in Italy.
User Review( votes)
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
- Field of Internship: Internship is offered in the HR Corporate Function.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Gucci
- An internship can be taken in Italy
- Master’s Degree in Economics, Human Resources Management or related field
- Proficiency in MS Office and good computer knowledge.
- Strong motivation to try himself/herself into an HR role.
- Good English communication skills.
- Multitasking, passionate, team-worker, goal-oriented and confidential.
- Any previous experience in HR Department could be a plus.
Internship Open for International Students: Internship is available for international students.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Closed