Applications are invited for Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship. The GUIPRS covers tuition fees for the applicant for up to three years for doctoral candidates and up to two years for research masters candidates.
The aim of The grant is to provide financial help to international students.
User Review( votes)
Griffith University is a public research university in South East Queensland on the east coast of Australia. Formally founded in 1971, Griffith opened its doors in 1975, introducing Australia’s first degrees in environmental science and Asian studies.
Course Level: The studentships are available to undertake a higher degree research (HDR) program.
Study Subject: The studentships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Award: (1) Fee Offset
The fee offset provided by the GUIPRS removes the liability of the awardees to pay program tuition fees for the tenure of the award.
(2) Overseas Student Health Cover
The award includes the cost of a standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy which covers the candidate and dependents (if any) for up to 42 months.
Number of Awards: Not Known
The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity :
- To be eligible for a GUIPRS, an applicant must:
- not be a domestic student, as defined as being a student who is an Australian citizen; or an Australian permanent resident or holder of an Australian Permanent Humanitarian visa; or a New Zealand citizen; and
- be commencing or enrolled in an HDR program (for which GUIPRS support is available) at Griffith University.
- A GUIPRS will not be awarded to a candidate who is in receipt of an equivalent award or scholarship from the Commonwealth Government designed to offset HDR program tuition fees.
Nationality: International students are eligible to apply for this application program.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English the candidate should have a very good command over the English language.
How to Apply: New applicants must follow the process for submitting an online application for a higher degree by research program, which also includes a section for a application. Please note, unless the program round is officially open; your online application will only be assessed for candidature.
Current HDR candidates or applicants with a current offer (not yet commenced) are required to follow a different process for submitting a application.
Application Deadline: Anytime.