Get your postgraduate degree in the Netherlands! Applications are exclusively open for the Hanze program to high-potential overseas students at the Hanze University of Applied Sciences.
A valuable study program for non-EEA students in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Opened in 1986, the Hanze University of Applied Sciences, Groningen is the largest technical & vocational university in the northern Netherlands. It offers various Bachelor and Master programs in Dutch, English, and German language.
Why at the Hanze University of Applied Sciences? Hanze UAS has various modern facilities on campus to offer its students. It also offers a safe and happy study environment with a vibrant international community.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Hanze University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: € 10,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open from non- EEA countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in European Master in Renewable Energy, European Master in Sustainable Energy System Management, Master Data Science for Life Sciences, Master Energy for Society, Master in Fine Art and Design: MADtech, Master in Fine Art and Design: Painting, Master International Communication, Master of Music, Master Smart Systems Engineering and MSc in Business Studies – Interdisciplinary Business Professional.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Your nationality is non-EEA
- You are admitted to one of these full-time Master programs
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For being considered for the award, aspirants have to take admission in the master’s degree program at the university. After being enrolled, you are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit a copy of passport, and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a certificate or diploma that grants admission to the program concerned, accompanied by a list of marks.
- Language Requirement: If you wish to study at Hanze, you will have to provide proof that you are sufficiently fluent in the English language.
- The support will provide the amount up to € 10,000 per academic year.
- The grant is a contribution towards to costs of living and cannot be used to reduce the tuition fee.