The National University of Ireland is offering the Hardiman Research Scholarships for the academic session 2021-2022. The Hardiman PhD Scholarships are fully funded for four years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.
The primary strategic aim is to attract the best students to NUI Galway and to support their development as innovative individuals who will contribute globally to economic, cultural and social development.
A valuable program for candidates.
User Review( votes)
The National University of Ireland (NUI) is a federal university system of constituent universities, previously called constituent colleges, and recognized colleges set up under the Irish Universities Act, 1908, and significantly amended by the Universities Act, 1997.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Application Deadline: February 12, 2021
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue a structured PhD program starting in September 2020 at the National University of Ireland.
- Study Subject: The Scholarships offer opportunities for suitably qualified individuals to pursue a Structured PhD focused on the five key areas of research in which the University offers leading expertise- Biomedical Science & Engineering, Informatics, Physical, and Computational Sciences, Environment, Marine, and Energy, Social Science and Public Policy Humanities in context.
- Scholarship Award: The Hardiman PhD Scholarships are fully funded for four years, with a stipend of €16,000 p.a. plus fees.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Australia, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bhutan, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Cameroon, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Egypt, El Salvador, Ethiopia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jamaica, Japan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Libya Flag 2011, Macau, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Mexico, Morocco, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Peru, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russia, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United States of America, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
- Entrance Requirements: Successful applicants will be expected to have a first or upper second class honours a primary degree or equivalent. Applications will not be accepted from persons currently registered as PhD students.
- How to Apply: Candidates have to fill the online application form with the two references that indicate your academic suitability & potential to undertake postgraduate research
- English Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.