Are you a Canadian high school student who wants to get start their study at Saint Mary’s University with the study fund? If yes, then you have a wonderful opportunity for Harrison McCain Scholarship/Bursary at the university.
Nice chance to study at Saint Mary’s University.
User Review( votes)
The university prepares its students for flourishing lives, successful careers, and social commitment through excellent, research-enriched teaching in a strong community of mutual respect based on their Catholic ethos and identity.
Why at Saint Mary’s University? The university has a long tradition of academic excellence in teaching and research. They offer experiential learning opportunities, labs, co-op, travel abroad, and real research possibilities.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
University or Organization: Saint Mary’s University
Course Level: High School study
Award: Study Fund
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: Domestic applicants can apply for this scholarship.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the high school subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To qualify for a scholarship,
- Any domestic high school student in Canada is eligible to apply for this study grant.
- The criteria for the awards include a minimum 80% average in their senior year of high school, financial need; have leadership qualities and a recognized initiative in funding their own education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To begin the application process, applicants must take admission to the university and then you must be completed Harrison McCain Foundation Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submitted to the Admissions Office by March 1.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide all previous academic transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants need to check out the Admission Requirements page for International Students.
- Language Requirements: If English is not your first language, you may need to provide your scores from an English language proficiency test. For more information, you can check out the Language requirement page.
- Benefits: Applicants will receive financial aid at the university.