To widen your skillset and boost employability in the field of food and nutritional science, the University of Reading has introduced the Harry Nursten Scholarships in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023 for home country aspirants.
Exclusively offered for an MSc programme, namely, MSc Food Science, MSc Food Technology – Quality Assurance, or MSc Nutrition and Food Science, to UK national students at Reading, this scholarship will award the selected eligible students £5,000.
This scholarship will help students with the cost of their studies.
User Review( votes)
The University of Reading is a public university that supports teaching-learning and research in the university by developing and promoting access to information resources and also to contributing to the broader world of scholarship and the transfer of knowledge by collaborating and cooperating with other organizations.
Why study at the University of Reading? The University of Reading is a strong university internationally recognized for the quality of its teaching and learning. It is one of the best research universities in the UK and is committed to continuous innovation and investment in the future of its students. Students receive first-class supervision from leading experts in your research area.
Application Deadline: Applications for admission must be submitted by 26th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Reading
- Department: Department of Food and Nutritional Sciences
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK nationals are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can undertake MSc Food Science, MSc Food Technology – Quality Assurance, or MSc Nutrition and Food Science at the University of Reading.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be UK nationals and residents and have received an offer of admission.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for master’s programmes directly through the university’s online application system. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Full transcripts of all degree programmes taken
- Contact details for two academic/professional references
- Statement of purpose
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have at least a lower second-class honors degree in a pure or applied science (or equivalent from a university outside the UK).
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The University of Reading will provide the selected candidates £5,000 to pursue an eligible MSc programme.