If you wish to get a Funded Education from University of Auckland, then don’t miss a chance to apply for the Hauser-Raspe Undergraduate Scholarship.
The main purpose of the Scholarship is to support a student entering the first year of a Bachelor of Arts. Only New Zealand citizens are eligible to apply for this funded education.
Valuable opportunity for domestic students.
User Review( votes)
As the largest and highest-ranked university in New Zealand, the University of Auckland was founded in 1883. The motto of the university is ‘Ingenio et Labour’ which can be translated from Latin as “natural ability and hard work”.
Why at the University of Auckland? The UA provides a range of accommodation options for students and has six campuses. It also conducts teaching and learning within eight faculties, two large-scale research institutes, and other institutes and centers.
Application Deadline: By nomination
University or Organization: University of Waikato
Course Level: Bachelor of Arts
Award: Up to $25,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: Domestic Students
The award can be taken in New Zealand
Eligible Countries: Domestic Students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Bachelor of Arts subjects offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: Candidates must be:
- The Scholarship may be offered to a student who is a citizen or permanent resident of New Zealand, currently in their final year at a New Zealand secondary school and intending to enrol full-time in a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in the Faculty of Arts at the University of Auckland in the following year.
- The basis of selection will be academic achievement based on results at Level Two or higher in the National Certificate of Educational Achievement (NCEA) or an equivalent qualification and motivation to succeed at University.
- As a condition of tenure, recipients will be required to maintain a grade point average (GPA) of at least 4.00 (equivalent to a B- average) in each semester of study (see Note III)
- The support will be awarded by the University of Auckland Council upon the recommendation of a Selection Committee comprising a representative of The grants Committee, a representative of Alumni Relations and Development, and a representative of the donor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you are interested to apply for the opportunity , you need to take admissionin the University. After taking admission, you will be automatically considered for the study program.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit all previous academic transcripts.
- Language Requirements: An approved exam in English has required for the applicant whose first language is not English.
- Benefits: One support will be awarded for the duration of enrolment in a Bachelor of Arts degree, and will be of the value of up to $25,000 per annum.