The Hebei University of Technology is pleased to offer Scholarships for international students in China. These are available for masters and PhD degree programmes at Hebei University of Technology.
The programs are available for masters and PhD degree programmes at the Hebei University of Technology.
Admirable Scholarships for International Students.
User Review( vote)
The Hebei University of Technology is a public university whose main campus lies in the Guangrong Dao neighborhood of the Hongqiao District in Tianjin, China. It is the first institute of technology in modern Chinese education history.
Why at Hebei University of Technology- HEBUT is the first engineering-based university to launch an MBA program in China. HEBUT is committed to international cooperation and values ??the development of educational exchanges, improving quality and building brand.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationals and in a valid foreign passport.
- Applicants must be in good health, well-behaved, the People’s Republic of China to comply with the laws, rules, and regulations of our school.
- Free study is offered in diverse fields to help holders in upgrading their education.
- The applicant is a nonstudent now studying in China (China Graduates of life shall remain more than one year).
- Education and age requirements: l for master degree studies must have a bachelor, no older than 35 years old; l Doctoral degree studies must have mastered, no older than 40 years old.
- International candidates are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants are encouraged to contact me in advance their own school-related professional instructors, as agreed to receive relevant professional instructors, tutors set issued “Hebei University student instructor the letter of acceptance” to submit along with the application materials together. Applicants can apply via online mode.
- Login “China Scholarship Council to study the online application system complete the online registration. Hebei University organization code 10080.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, learners must be ready to submit the Academic Transcripts, A Study Plan or Research Proposal, Two Recommendation Letters, A CD of your own works, The Copy of Valid HSK Certificate.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native speakers of English need to provide English ability tests scores: at least 90 in TOFEL, or at least than 6.5 in IELTS.
These awards will cover the followings:
- Exempt from tuition fees, accommodation
- The cost of living. Living standard for payment: Undergraduate: 2,500 yuan / month, Graduate: 3,000 yuan / month or PhD: 3,500 yuan / month
- Living expenses paid monthly by the school. Award students 15th (15th included) prior to school registration, will get the full monthly living expenses; registration after 15th will get half the cost of living; Sunday school graduation graduates determined to send the cost of living after two weeks; grant pupils during the study period (excluding normal holidays) for personal reasons from China for more than 15 days, during which China suspended from the living.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance.
Application Deadline: Closed