Lady Davis Fellowship Trust is inviting outstanding students to apply for the Hebrew University Postdoctoral Fellowships in Israel.
The educational award is open for students from all nationalities who wish to apply for the postdoctoral program at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem for the session 2020/21.
Excellent opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1918, Hebrew University of Jerusalem is Israel’s second-oldest university in Israel. It has 7 faculties, more than 100 research centres, and 315 academic departments.
Why at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem? In this university, students have many options to achieve their educational goals. The university expands the boundaries of knowledge for the benefit of all humankind and encourages multi-disciplinary activities in Israel and overseas.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2019
- University Hebrew University of Jerusalem
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Israel
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from any nationality can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- If you are applying for the Academic Year 2020-2021 you must have received your Doctorate not earlier than the first of October, 2015.
- If you have engaged in Post-Doctoral Research at Hebrew University in any other framework, without a break from October 2016, you will not be eligible to apply.
- If you have engaged in Post-Doctoral Research at Hebrew University in any other framework, without a break before October 2017, you will be eligible to apply for only one year of the Fellowship. You will not be able to apply for an extension.
- Fellowships are rarely awarded to candidates who acquired their Doctorate at the Hebrew University and who wish to continue immediately after the Doctorate with a Post-Doctoral Fellowship
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, applicants are required to take part in the postdoctoral program at the Hebrew University. After being enrolled at the university, applicants should fill the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a masters degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The trust will provide stipend and rent allowance (for Post-Doctoral Fellows): 9-12 months; NIS. 5,481 (per month) for candidates who have held their doctorates for less than two years before they take up the Fellowship. Post-Doctoral candidates who have held their Doctorates for more than two years will receive NIS. 6,055 (per month); NIS 1,000 rental allowance (per month).