SAMAA TV has taken a leadership role in contributing to society through a structured social investment program, which aims to integrate the economic, social and environmental needs of the local communities.
Their social investment projects are a testimony to the company’s commitment, targets and performance in delivering on our environmental and social responsibilities.
User Review( votes)
The primary objective of this scholarship program is to support those who possess merit and are in need of financial resources to pursue higher studies in the field of Mass Communication, Journalism or Media Studies in public sector universities.
Applicants should fulfill the below-mentioned criteria at the time of sending application form:
- They must be Pakistani/AJK citizens and permanent residents.
- They should be under 35 years of age or less on the closing date of advertisement (born on or after 13-02-1975),
- They must possess marks above 50% in their entire academic career (e.g SSC, HSC, BA/BSc, or Equivalent etc).
- They should not have obtained below 50 % marks in their entire academic career (e.g SSC, HSC, BA/BSc, or equivalent etc)..
They should have obtained bachelor degree / 14th grade with at least 60% or above marks.
- Their last academic results must have been officially announced and they must be in possession of all of their academic transcripts.
Application Deadline: Closed