The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan is offering scholarships for the students of Balochistan & FATA. These scholarships are available for pursuing undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector universities/degree awarding institutes or w-category private universities of Pakistan.
Scholarships are awarded to study all the subjects offered by the universities. Objectives of the scholarship program are to provide opportunities for higher education to students belonging to Balochistan and FATA and to enhance participation rate at different levels of education.
Worthy opportunity for students of Balochistan and FATA.
User Review( votes)
The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan (reporting name: HEC), is an independent, autonomous, and constitutionally established the institution of primary funding, overseeing, regulating, and accrediting the higher education efforts in Pakistan.
University or Organization: The Higher Education Commission of Pakistan
Course Level: Undergraduate program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Students of Balochistan and FATA
The program can be taken in Pakistan
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following guidelines
- Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/FATA.
- Candidates must have completed 12 years education with 60% marks in FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
- Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate program in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutes or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan.
- Maximum age is 22 years as on Closing Date.
- Candidates must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date.
- The candidates who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship are NOT eligible to apply.
- Students of Balochistan and FATA (Pakistan) can apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to submit the application in hard form. Application Form is available on HEC website i.e. http://hec.gov.pk. Download the Application Form and send filled application form to (Bahram Jan Sr. Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, H-9, Islamabad) by 18th August 2017.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to provide a printed copy of the online application form, Attested Photocopies of all educational testimonials, Attested Photocopy of CNIC or Form-B (those who are under age of 18 years) and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory), Attested Photocopy of Father/Guardian CNIC and Domicile/Local Certificate (Mandatory), One Passport size photograph, Original deposit slip/Bank Draft/Pay order/ATM Transfer Slip of Rs.200/- (Non-refundable) as application processing fee in favor of Director General Finance, HEC. Fee can be deposited at Habib Bank Limited, in Account Number17427900133401.
- Admission Requirement: Candidates must have completed 12 years education with 60% marks in FA/F.Sc/I.Com/ICS/DAE or equivalent.
Benefit: Scholarships Program Covers:
- Average Tuition Fee and other charges including Hostel Fee up to Rs.60,000 per semester.
- Living Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- Book Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per Annum.
- Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000 per Annum.
- Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000 Once.