The Department of International Relations is offering up to four Hedley Bull Scholarships each year in the field of International Relations. These scholarships will be awarded for full-time study in the Master of International Relations (Advanced).
The aim of the scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from any nationality. Applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a 70% average.
A valuable offer for international students to study in Australia with study-fund.
User Review( votes)
The Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main campus in Acton encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, in addition to several national academies and institutes.
Why study at the Australian National University? In your academic or career interests, ANU has a degree to meet your needs domestically or internationally.
- Course Level: Master programme
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of International Relations.
- Awards: Full tuition fees for up to 96 units of the MIR (Adv)
- Number of Awards: Four
- Nationality: Both Australian and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the Master of International Relations (Advanced). (MIR Adv).
- To be eligible for entry to the MIR (Adv), applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a 70% average.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no application as students are automatically considered based on meeting the eligibility criteria. Before starting the application, applicants need to take admission at ANU for a degree course.
- Supporting Documents: Prepare your academic records and proof of English language competency, provide an official ID like birth certificates, citizenship documents, and passport. Click here to check the complete documentation requirements.
- Admission Requirements: Whether you’re applying for undergraduate or graduate, coursework or research program, you must meet the entire entry requirement before beginning the application.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence that their English language ability meets the minimum requirements for admission.
Application Deadline: November 11, 2021
The funding program pays the tuition fee for up to four full-time sessions (semesters). This amounts to 72 units of graduate coursework and a 24-unit thesis session.