High performing aspirants from all over the world are invited to apply for the Need-Based Grant administrated by Heidelberg University in the USA.
The purpose of this programme is to support high-potential candidates who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at the university.
A wonderful option to get financial support for study in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1836, Heidelberg University is an open research and Germany’s oldest university that offers a degree in an undergraduate degree program, postgraduate degree program, and doctoral level programs.
Why study at Heidelberg University? By joining this university, students have the chance to choose among the various degree programs and courses as per their interest.
Application Deadline: November 1.
- University: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any field of study offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have high school certificates with an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered, students must take admission in undergraduate degree coursework at the university and also complete the financial aid application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach your academic transcripts, copy of passport, personal statement, affidavit of Financial Support form and evidence of financial support and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must meet all the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: You have to accomplish the English language requirements of the university
The Heidelberg University will provide an award amount of Up to $10,000 per year to the successful candidates.