Prof. Dr Daniela Mauceri is delighted to offer a PhD position in the Department of Neurobiology at Heidelberg University in Germany.
The candidate should be a highly motivated person with a strong attitude towards independent work. The PhD position is fully-funded for three years and is expected to start during winter 2020.
Excellent offer to get a fully-funded opportunity for PhD in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Through the program, applicants will have an opportunity to investigate the molecular and cellular mechanisms governing neuronal morphology and functioning within the group of Prof. Dr Daniela Mauceri.
Heidelberg University is one of the leading research institutes in Europe, founded in 1386. It is the oldest university in Germany and offers many undergraduate, graduate and postdoctoral level degree programs in over 100 disciplines.
Application Deadline: 24th January 2020
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: Department of Neurobiology
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded position for three years
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One
- Nationality: International
- Grant can take in Germany
- Eligible Country: All nationalities are eligible
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Neurobiology
- Admissible Criteria: Entrants must meet all the following:
- The candidate should be highly motivated, with a healthy attitude towards independent work and must hold excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Candidates with prior experience on time-lapse fluorescence microscopy, animal handling (i.e. FELASA certificate), neurobiology, and/or molecular biology will have priority.
- Fluency in English and the ability to work in an international environment is mandatory.
How to Apply
To Apply: Application must be written in English, with a cover letter clarifying your motivations and previous work, a CV, and two reference letters.
- Note: Applicants must send all documents as a single PDF file to Prof. Dr Mauceri by e-mail at [email protected]
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have Fluency in the English language
The Interdisciplinary Centre for Neurosciences (IZN) – Department of Neurobiology, at Heidelberg University is offering a fully-funded PhD position for three years.