The Government of Heilongjiang is offering Heilongjiang Provincial government awards Program at Jiamusi University in China. The grant is open fo international students to pursue an Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral program.
Applicants will receive the fees of registration, tuition, experimentation, practical training, basic teaching materials, accommodation, and comprehensive medical insurance.
Great platform to get government awards Program at Jiamusi University.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1947, Jiamusi University is a multi-disciplinary university situated in the People’s Republic of China. The University has covered post-graduate education, general higher education, higher vocational and technical education and adult education (continuing education)
Why at this Jiamusi University? Jiamusi University is the provincial key construction university with high level in Heilongjiang province, which is also a comprehensive university with a wide range of categories and medical specialties.
University or Organization: Jiamusi University
Course Level: Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Doctoral program
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: International (except China)
The program can be taken in China
Application Deadline: April 15, 2019
- International students (except China) can apply for this application .
- The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants under the age of 25 applying for the Bachelor’s Degree with scholarship must have a high school diploma with excellent grades.
- Applicants under the age of 35 applying for the Master’s Degree with scholarship must have a Bachelor’s Degree with good grades.
- Applicants under the age of 40 applying for the Doctoral Degree must have Master’s Degree with excellent grades.
You Might Also Like these Programs:
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The mode of application is online. To apply, the applicants must submit an online application through the link: http://iec.jmsu.edu.cn/system/_content/download.jsp?urltype=news.DownloadAttachUrl&owner=1219042656&wbfileid=2210071
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, the applicants must submit two copies of each document such as application Form for the Heilongjiang Provincial government awards, The notarized high school graduation certificate and academic record, Study or research plan in China written in Chinese or English, Recommendations of at least two professors or associate professors, Original “Foreigner Physical Examination Record”, Passport copy.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for this application , the applicants must need to do register at the university in an undergraduate, postgraduate or doctoral degree program.
The grants include the fees of registration, tuition, experiment, practical training, basic teaching materials, lodging, and comprehensive medical insurance.