HELLA Group is looking for excellent applicants for its master scholarship programme. The scholarship is awarded in electrical engineering, mechatronics, IT, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business management.
The aim of the scholarship is to assist people to pursue further levels of academic study.
User Review( votes)
Scholarship Award: The scholarship will cover 800 euro per month over the course of 24 months.
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Successful completion of a university degree at bachelor level in the subjects of electrical engineering, mechatronics, IT, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or business management
- Initial practical experience from an internship, vocational training or activities pursued as a student trainee
- Very good English skills (B2 level)
- Good ability to communicate and a high degree of team orientation
- Enthusiasm for innovation and technology in an automotive context
Nationality: German applicants are eligible for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have bachelor degree.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply through the online processor.
- Your cover letter should be worded concisely and describe the reasons for your interest in HELLA KGaA Hueck & Co. It is also helpful for us to see a brief description of who you are as a person and how you think you can contribute to our company.
A few hints on things to include in your cover letter
- A few sentences about yourself
- Reasons for your application
- Professional and personal qualifications
- Your earliest possible starting date
- Please be sure to include your contact information (address, phone number, e-mail) so that we can get in touch with you if we have any questions.
CV or Résumé
- Your CV or résumé is the centerpiece of your application. As such, it should list all of the important information about you, without any gaps. It should also help convince us that you are right for HELLA by highlighting your strengths.
- A few hints for your CV or résumé
- Be concise (no gaps)
- Two pages maximum for career starters and three pages maximum for experienced professionals
- Personal information such as name, address, e-mail
- Information on your schooling and grades
- Higher education or college study
- Professional activities: list any jobs held, along with the name of the employer and how long you spent at the company
- Practical internships: name of the company, field of employment, and period
- Supplementary information (experience working abroad, volunteer and extracurricular activities, or similar relevant information)
- Further education and training courses
- Special skills such as foreign languages, computer skills
- Hobbies and interests
References and Certificates
- References are a key part of your application because they back up the statements made in your CV or résumé:
- Your latest school grade report or transcript and final certificate or a transcript of your current grades
- CV documentation
- Employment references
- If available, personal references (professors, employers)
- Please be sure that your attachments are professionally worded and formatted.
Application Deadline: The application is open throughout the year.