Do you want to study in Germany? Break financial barriers to get into your dream course. Apply for a master course today and be automatically eligible for a Hertie School International Law and Human Rights Scholarship.
The scholarships are available to applicants of any nationality or discipline concerned with questions of International Law and Human Rights and commencing the MPP or MIA program.
Worthy offer to study master’s in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Hertie School was founded in December 2003 and is well-known for its degree programs and executive education. The state and the German Science Council accredit the school, which offers master’s programs, executive education, and doctoral programs. These programs are well-known for interdisciplinary and practice-oriented teaching and outstanding research.
Why study at Hertie School? The school prepares remarkable students for government, business, and civil society leadership positions. It is committed to attracting the best students from around the world, and to accomplish this aim, the school offers financial support to students.
Application Deadline: 1 February 2023.
- University or Organization: Hertie School
- Department: Public Policy or International Affairs
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Full scholarship worth 36,500 euros
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: 2-year full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be suitable, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants of all nationalities who wish to pursue a 2-year, full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs program (i.e., political science, economics, sociology, or law) taught in English in Berlin, Germany.
- Applicants with a demonstrated interest in International Law and Human Rights, either academically or professionally, who wish to pursue a degree in public policy or international affairs.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications and motivation statements before 1 February.
- How to Apply: To be conceder for the scholarship, applicants submit a standard application for admission to the Master of Public Policy(MPP) or Master of International Affairs (MIA) program.
- Supporting Documents: All the following documents, including letters of reference, must be submitted in .pdf format.
- Current CV, including academic background, work experience, and voluntary activities
- A letter of motivation (should be 500-900 words)
- Copies of official academic transcripts of all attended universities
- A copy of an English proficiency certificate
- The additional two pages essay should be sent to [email protected] after a standard application has been submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Undergraduate degree: to be eligible for a graduate degree at the Hertie School, students must have completed at least an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s or equivalent) of at least 6 semesters at an institution of higher education.
- Academic background: while many applicants have completed their degree in subjects related to public policy and international affairs, the Master’s programs at the Hertie School are open to all academic backgrounds.
- Language Requirement: If applicants (Non-native speakers) have earned an undergraduate degree at an academic institution where the official language of instruction is English, they can waive the English test.
- All the following English tests and scores are accepted:
- TOEFL | PBT 600 | CBT 250 | iBT 100 (Writing 25)
- Cambridge ESOL | CPE C | CAE B
- IELTS | Overall = 7.0 | Writing 7.0
- Duolingo English Test | 125
- The scholarship covers the full tuition fees for the 2-year full-time Master of Public Policy or Master of International Affairs program.
- Every scholarship covers the full tuition fees of the respective Master’s program up to 36,500 EUR.