The new HEU Scholarship for Outstanding International Students is now available on offer for the year 2019. These are available to pursue Undergraduate, Masters, and Doctoral degree program.
The aim of the program is to provide financial help to the international (Non-Chinese) students. These are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university.
Marvelous Scholarship for International Students.
User Review( votes)
Harbin Engineering University, also referred to as HEU, was founded in 1953 in Harbin, China. It offers over 150-degree programs, 48 of which are conducted in English.
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Students who are applying for Harbin Engineering University must be Non-Chinese citizen or from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Macao with good health;
- Friendly to China and respect Chinese social morality and customs;
- Obeyed the law of the People’s Republic of China and the rules & regulations of HEU with good characteristics;
- Students who are diligent and studious with excellent academic results.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit the HEU Application form (DOWNLOAD).
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the Passport copy, Highest diploma, Transcripts, Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form, A study or research plan, Two recommendation letters from,
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have excellent academic results in the study (75 of 100 at least).
- Language Requirements: All the bachelor degree programs are taught in Chinese only, but master and doctoral degree programs are taught in English or Chinese. Programs of Materials, Civil Engineering, Mechanics and Electricity can be taught in English.
Details of the Scholarship
- Full award: including Tuition plus providing with living expenses. (Standard of Living expense: Master candidate: 3000yuan RMB /month; Doctoral candidate: 3500yuan RMB /month.)
- First Prize: including Tuition.
- Second Prize: including 50% Tuition fee.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019